Wednesday 21 December 2016

10 Days of Video Tutorials: Day 8 - Introducing the Stylish Stems Framelits


Welcome to Day 8 of my "10 Days of Video Tutorials" which is my Christmas gift to you!  Today's video features a brand new product from our upcoming Occasions Catalogue which is to be released on January 4th.   Its a new set of framelits called 'Stylish Stems'... they are truly lovely and a bit different to other flower framelits that we have on offer. The difference is that you can use either the negative images or the positive images...or both (as I have done on this card).

I've created a video today to show you how.  I hope you enjoy using these dies and cant wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Here's the video... Enjoy!


2 comments:

Sibylleherbe said...

I love your video. You've sold me on this bundle. Thank you for sharing.

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thanks Sibylle.... glad you had a chance to watch it! Happy Christmas to you!