Thursday 8 June 2017

Loving this! New Embossing paste from Stampin'Up for instant texture!


Today I am showing off one of our awesome new products.... its called Embossing Paste and you'll find it on page 201 of our brand new Annual Catalogue.  Right now, texture is bigger than ever (it never really went away in my opinion!) and if you want to make your projects instantly more appealing and tactile, this is a simple and fast way to do it!

The paste is super easy to use, and thankfully it dries fast too.  Next week I will be featuring it in my monthly technique classes so if you are anywhere near the Central Coast (NSW) consider coming along for a class.... Details for the class are below:

TEXTURE! 
Dates:
Tuesday 13th June @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 14th June @ 11.15am

Cost is $25 and includes all materials and refreshments too

To book your spot click HERE.  Numbers are limited!

I'll also be doing a video tutorial showing some cool things you can do with the paste, so look out for that!

I've included a product list below for you should you wish to purchase your own items to recreate my card.  If you are in Australia you can order online HERE and have the items shipped to your door anywhere in Australia for a low postage charge!  Don't have a new catalogue yet?  Order from me through my ONLINE STORE this month and receive one in the post for free.

Enjoy!

Product List


No comments: