Friday 29 September 2017

Coffee Cafe Suite for the perfect Coffee-themed layout



This week I ran a scrapbooking class in the Hunter Valley.  It was an all-day class, and we made 2 simple Scrapbooking layouts and then did some pocket scrapbooking with the Memories and More range from Stampin'Up!  Scrapbooking can be challenging to teach... well at least it is for me, because when scrapbooking, I firmly believe that your photos should be the starting point of inspiration. And I don't know what photos people will bring until we are all sitting around the table.

This particular class takes place in a coffee shop. So it made sense to design a page with a coffee theme. I even took my Selphy printer (that prints straight from my phone) so they could take coffee/hot beverage photos right there if they wanted to.  In the end, we adapted the pages to whatever they had brought, so we changed it around anyway.  But thats the beauty of Scrapbooking... it's so personal, and it needs to adapt to what works for your photos.

But I thought you might like to see my coffee page :-)

I've used the Coffee Cafe suite from our Annual catalogue, and added a detail or two from the Holiday catalogue too. I've included a product list below for you, so that you can purchase your own products if you wish.  Items are sent directly to you, anywhere in Australia, for a low postage cost.


Product List

No comments: