Thursday 7 September 2017

LOVE this Copper Reindeer....Introducing the Merry Patterns Stamp set



I've been having a LOT of fun this week playing with the new Merry Patterns stamp set!  Why is it fun? Because this is a 2 step stamping set, with matching images... one for the outline and the other a solid image to "colour in" the outline.  If you've never used a set like this, they are lots of fun and give you soooo many options to play around with!

But today I decided to give the reindeer in the set the Copper Embossing treatment.  I just used the solid image (not the outline this time) and inked him up in Versamark ink, and then sprinkled my copper embossing powder over before heating it up with my heat tool.  The result is lovely shiny copper reindeer... and if you look closely you can see some of the exquisite detail in this image too.

Here's the deal with the Merry Patterns set.  You cant buy it.  It's available for FREE with a $450 order. It doesn't matter whether that $450 order is a single order, a demonstrator order, or a workshop order.  If you like you can bundle several friend's orders together to get it.  As a demonstrator I got mine for putting in a group of customer's orders together.  It's a beautiful set, that is certain. Here are the images:


The card I made today at the top of this page uses my new favourite DSP too... its the "Year of Cheer" speciality DSP and it is BEAUITIFUL!  I also included the new Champagne foil paper on this card.... I just love that!   I've made a product list below so that you can click on them to purchase your own if you wish..... items are sent directly to you, anywhere in Australia.

I love this little card and i hope you do too.

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments: