Sunday 31 December 2017

Cheers to a New year with the Year of Cheer DSP!


Today is New Years Eve here in Australia.  In fact in only a few hours we will be doing the countdown to 2018, and its time for both farewells and for welcoming in a new page of our stories.

Every year I feel both sad to be saying goodbye to the year that was, and excited about what the new year will bring.  It is a privilege to share my business and creative ideas here with you, and I've loved sharing it with you in 2017.  But I just know that 2018 is going to be an exciting year ahead..... and if you'll have me, I'd like to share that journey with you again!



Todays card is one I made a month or so ago... I used the gorgeous Year of Cheer Speciality DSP (about to retire) and the sentiment is from the Year of Cheer stamp set.  I have found so many uses for this set! Im sad to say goodbye to it this week, but I've loved using it whilst I can.  For those of you who bought it, you are going to find it has so many uses for years to come!

I brayered over the embossed DSP with Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant ink.  The embossed design on this paper resists the ink, so that you get to see the lovely design through the colour.  It looks like fireworks dont you think?  Here's a close up of all the embossed designs in the DSP pack:





I've included a full product list below should you wish to purchase any of these items.... just click the ones you would like to be taken directly to the Online Store.

In the meantime, I wish you a very happy new year, and that 2018 brings lots of creative time and inspiration your way!

Happy Stamping!

Linda D x

Product List

No comments: