Monday 21 May 2018

Video Tutorial: Stamparatus Basics for Perfect Stamping


Are you ready for the Stamparatus???

This amazing new tool officially gets released on the 1st June.... and you are going to love it.  A few lucky customers were able to get one on pre-release, but even if you didnt get one yet, its worth taking a few moments out to check out the video tutorial today to see what its all about.  If you have seen or tried other stamp positioners it might seem at first glance to not be very different.  But there are a number of things about the Stamparatus that make it completely unique, and I've highlighted a couple of them in my first video that goes over a couple of basic ways to use it.

Because there are so many different things you can do I'll be doing several videos over the next few weeks.  I had fun making this first simple video for you today..... so please come back over the coming days to check out some of the other ideas. Or better yet... subscribe to my YouTube channel and you will get a notification when I've uploaded a new tutorial.

If you want a Stamparatus of your own, and you are in Australia, then I recommend that you click the SHOP NOW button on this page, and order yours as soon as you can after June 1st.  Or contact me and I'll make sure your order goes through as soon as they are available.

Enjoy!


No comments: