Friday 22 June 2018

Did you miss me? Why I've been so quiet.....



You probably all think I've been having a bit of a holiday since I haven't posted here on my blog for a week or so.  But no, its kinda the opposite!  I've been fabulously busy working on the Sydney Craft and Quilt Fair at Darling Harbour.  Right now we are up to day 3 of 5 (not counting the set up day!) and we are tired but very happy and excited about the energy of the show.

Today was day 3 and we had lots of lovely people coming to our stand.  At the stand people can watch product demonstrations, check out new projects, make a card for free and even place orders and buy new catalogues.  We've been having a ball!  There are still 2 days left of the show so if you have any free time over the weekend come along to the International Convention Centre and see us at the Craft show.  There are loads of other exhibitors with awesome stuff, and there is really lots to see and do!

Here's a few of my crafty friends visiting me at the stand!



We are also offering catalogue show bags during the show, so if you do come past make sure you ask about those! Of course you will find a catalogue inside but some other goodies too... and they are only $5!

So please come and see us, and don't forget to say hello!

(I'll be back to regular programming next week!)

Linda D

PS My card today is the thank you card I sent to all my online orderers last month.... Thank you for supporting my business!!!  Here's a bunch of them before they hit the post!  Thank you for supporting my business!!!


No comments: