Monday 8 October 2018

More Beautiful Baubles Coloured with Stampin' Blends




Just a quick one for you today.... I sat down on the weekend and made this Christmas card. I've been wanting to colour in my Beautiful Baubles set for a while.... and here you can see that I've embossed the baubles in Silver, before using my Blends alcohol markers to colour them.  I love how it turned out.

The blends colours I used are Mint Macaron, Call me Clover and Bermuda Bay.  I also used light Pool Party to colour the background.

I hope you like my card.... stay tuned for more card creations. (And if you are interested in getting yourself some fantastic Video Tutorials this month click the "Video Tutorial bundle" tab above!)

Have a beautiful day!

Linda D


1 comment:

AnnAussie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!