Friday 11 January 2019

Video Tutorial: Colouring the Butterfly Gala Butterflies


Today I made a little video to give you some quick tips on how to easily use the Butterflies from our beautiful Butterfly Gala bundle. Whether you are new to stamping, or are an experienced crafter, you will love using this awesome new set!  You'll find it in our new Occasions Catalogue (2019) and its available as a bundle with the matching punch (for a 10% saving!).

My card today features a few of my new favourite products from our latest product offering, and so I have made a product list below should you wish to order any of these for yourself (just click on the item you want to order it).  In particular I am loving the new Floral Romance Specialty DSP that features the gorgeous printed Vellum you see here on my card.  And I have cut the stitched layers with the new Stitched Rectangle framelits.... there are SO MANY framelits in this pack so its super useful!

The video is below and i hope you will find it useful.

Have an awesome day!

Linda D





Product List

No comments: