Saturday 27 April 2019

Video Tutorial: Layered Foil butterflies with the Beauty Abounds bundle



Welcome to this week's video tutorial!  I really love this type of watercoloured background, and so I wanted to create a tutorial to show you how I did it.  Not to mention that I get to show off these gorgeous butterfly dies.  They are available in our current Occasions catalogue, AND will also be available in the upcoming new Annual Catalogue (due out June 4th, 2019).  But here's what you need to know.... if you want the thinlits AND the matching stamp set, they are available right now as a bundle.  That means that when you purchase the bundle you save 10% off the retail price. However, in the new catalogue these will be sold as separate items... not a bundle. So you will be paying 10% more for them after June 4th.  If you know you want them, then its a good time to get them now!

I originally made this card in the green tones you see above... in my video today I created the same card in the yellow/orange tones.  I like them both... its hard to pick a favourite!  In the photo below you can see how shiny these foils look when layered together.  Its a gorgeous combination!





Below you will find my tutorial.   I hope you enjoy it, and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so that you won't miss any of my tutorials when I post them!

Have a great weekend!

Linda D


2 comments:

Vicki said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! Thanks for the video!

Vicki

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

What a wonderful inky design. My favorite kind. Thanks for sharing your excellent video.