Saturday 1 June 2019

Introducing the Bird Ballad Laser cut cards in this gorgeous tin!


How gorgeous is this beautiful Bird Ballad Laser cut cards in a tin??  These stunning cards and envelopes will be available in our new catalogue due out on June 4th.... so today Im doing a little "sneak peek" for you.  The cards come plain, just waiting to be decorated and embellished... and here you can see I have added the birds from the Bird Ballad stamp set.  Such a pretty set!!!  Im also doing this card at my launch this afternoon with a very lucky group of customers!

If you haven't yet feasted your eyes on the new 2019 Annual catalogue from Stampin'Up! then you need to get your hands on one of those!!!  The catalogue itself doesn't go live until the 4th June, so we still have a couple of days to grab the last retiring items from the current catalogue.  But if there is anything you need, you'll need to be quick!

Here is a pic of the new catalogue for you...



Of course I am as always holding a catalogue launch to kick-off this beautiful book... and its TODAY!  And I have ONE SPOT LEFT!!!  If you find yourself with a couple of hours free this afternoon Saturday 1st June from 2pm, then you are welcome to join us... but you'll need to click HERE to let me know you are coming along.  The cost is $20 and you'll make 3 great projects.  I have gifts for everyone, AND those coming today will also get first "dibs" on my retiring products.

If you are unable to make it today, but would like a glossy catalogue of your very own, please contact me and request one. I can send them anywhere in Australia.

A reminder too that there are some discounts in amongst the retiring products, so be sure to check those out by visiting the ONLINE STORE.


I hope to see you soon.... check back for more ideas and inspiration!!

Linda D

No comments: