Thursday 8 August 2019

Video Tutorial: Creating Art with your Magnolia 3d Embossing Folder


Today I have a little Video Tutorial for you..... I made this card (on the left) last night and was so happy with the result that I did the tutorial today.  Already I can see how I improved my result in the second card (on the right)... so the moral of the story is, if you like this technique, take the time to practice it!  Because you will get better at it every time!

Originally this tutorial was over 25 minutes long! So I sped up the camera and hopefully that will make it easier to watch!  I'd love to know what you think! Ive included a product list below.

Enjoy!!




Product List 

Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
[101731]
$14.00
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Wow that is gorgeous!