Friday 27 September 2019

Quick Tip Video: How to use the Jingle Bells from Stampin' Up!



Today's video is a quick and simple tip showing one way to use the Jingle Bell embellishments found in our latest Holiday Catalogue (released September 2019).  These are super cute (plus they make a cute "jingly" sound) so you really do want to use them on your projects... but how???

On this page you can see a couple of examples.... I made the cute mini chalkboards for my launch earlier this month so that each attendees got one for themselves.  Well I didn't make the chalkboard but I purchased them and decorated them.  I thought they were sooooo cute!  And the card below shows a jingle Bell used below the pine trees, and I think it works really well.



So I did a quick video to show how I like to use them... and I hope you find it useful!  Click the video link below:




No comments: