Thursday 26 December 2019

Sneak Peek at the Honey Bee stamp set and matching dies!



Hello friends! I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas!  I have a quick share for you today, and it features some brand new products from our upcoming Mini Catalog that will be released to customers on the 3rd January 2020.  This is called the Honey Bee suite.... and today I have just used the stamps and dies to create this simple little card.

First I used the honeycomb dies to create a background on my white cardstock with Crushed Curry ink.  I stamped several bees in Memento black ink and cut them out with the matching die. I used a Mango Melody blends marker to colour in the stripes on their back, and added a dimensional behind each one.  For a bit of whimsy I used one of our Journalling pens to create dotted lines to show the path the bees might have taken, and then popped the bees where i wanted them.  I stamped the sentiment from the same set and added a strip of gold glimmer paper for a bit of sparkle, plus some gold sequins to finish.

I hope you enjoy my card today!  Im currently having a few days away with family and I hope that you are spending this Holiday time with people that you love too!

I'll be back again soon!

Linda D

No comments: