Wednesday 18 December 2019

SNEAK PEEK - Honey Bee stamps and dies from our upcoming Mini Catalogue



I have to tell you that I love bees!  I've always loved them.... when we were little my Dad used to do a little part-time bee keeping, and it was so fascinating. As an adult I still find them interesting, even though it seems there aren't as many of them around these days. And even though I do have a mild allergic reaction to their stings.  I love them, but dont love it when they sting!

So when I saw this super cute Honey Bee suite in our new Mini catalogue.... they went on my wish list straight away!  And Im so glad I got them!  The bee images are super detailed.... and they are also distINKtive style stamps, which means that they give you that beautiful light and dark shading!  I am super impressed with how these stamps stamp!

I hope you love the finished card as much as I do.... it was lots of fun to make. And how gorgeous is that background DSP with its lovely gold foil accents?? Its worth noting that the DSP is a free item, redeemable with a $90 order after January 3rd.

All of these items will be available after January 3rd... and its not long now!

I hope you enjoy the card as much as I enjoyed making it!

Linda D

No comments: