Saturday 4 January 2020

Introducing the beautiful Tropical Oasis bundle


Yesterday I played with the Tropical Oasis stamp set (and co-ordinating products) for the very first time... and this card you see is the result of that play!  Isnt it beautiful!?  The colours in the suite are fun and really evoke that Tropical feeling.  As many of you might know I have a trip to Maui (with Stampin'Up) coming up later this year, and I think this beautiful suite is going to really come in handy!

Here's a close up:



If you are in Australia and would like to order these products... or even just want to see what's on offer in our gorgeous new catalogue then click HERE to visit the Online Store!

We are in the middle of a house move this week so Im keeping my posts brief! For more pictures head over to my Facebook business page.

Enjoy!

Linda D


No comments: