Tuesday 14 July 2020

Video Tutorial: Tips for Colouring with White Ink


Today I've created this cards ready for an upcoming class....and loved them so much I created a video tutorial as well.  These are actually very simple cards, but the Tone-on-tone stamping, plus the White ink colouring gives such a beautiful 3d effect that they really stand out.  I have long had a love affair with white ink, and I think these cards show why :)

Here's another view:



To check out the tutorial and see how to easily recreate them for yourself, click the video link below:


5 comments:

Cathy said...

The white colouring looks so effective, TFS this tip. Great video too, Cathy x

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

thanks so much Cathy

DFry said...

Such a beautiful card and wonderful technique. I love the subtle yet stunning effect. I feel a CASE coming on 😊
~ Donna
Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, Canada

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

@DFry Thanks so much Donna!! I hope you enjoy making this too!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Just watched your video and have to go and try out this technique. Such beautiful cards. Thanks so much for your well paced, well spoken and interesting video. I loved it and your cards.