Thursday 6 May 2021

Linen and Lace Vintage Card - come to class and learn how to work with this gorgeous Linen paper!

 



One of my favourite new products in our newly released Annual Catalogue is the fabulous Linen Paper!  And so it made sense to run a technique class to show you how to use it.  The card you see here is one of my projects for the class and I think you will love them all! 


I'll be running these classes next week as follows:


Wednesday 12th May @ 11.15am OR 7.30pm

Cost is $30 and INCLUDES a pack of Linen paper to take home!


Please note that at time of writing I only have a couple of spots left. 

If you would like to join us please click here to CONTACT ME. 

Ive also included below a list of products you'll need if you wish to recreate this card for yourself. 

Here is a close up of the above card, and you can really see the weave of that beautiful linen paper. 





Product List

No comments: