Monday 2 August 2021

Video Tutorial: The Blackberry Beauty DSP is simply divine!

 


Surely this Blackberry Beauty Specialty DSP is one of my favourites ever!  In my YouTube live video last night I made this very simple card.... but the star of this card is definitely the DSP.  Im in Australia, and from tomorrow (3rd August) you'll be able to order it as part of our new Mini Catalogue!  (I think there have been some backorder issues in other countries, but if you are not sure, check with your demonstrator). 

Also tomorrow our Sale-a-Bration promotion begins... which means you'll receive an amazing gift -with-purchase for every $90 order you place.  If you havent received your Mini Catalogue or SAB catalogue, please send me a message and I'll send them out to you at no charge. 

If you would like to view the video replay of me making this card you will find it in the link below: (Skip to around the 7:30 minute mark to jump straight to where I start showing the paper). 


To go shopping, use the SHOP NOW button.  And have fun!


Linda D



1 comment:

Kylie Bertucci said...

Love this card Linda! Thanks for sharing.