Sunday 20 February 2022

Video Tutorial: Creating a Hawaiian Scene with the Waves of Inspiration stamp set




Hello friends!

Tonight on my Sunday Night live video session I made two new cards... including the one you see above. I LOVE how this card turned out!  Such a fun card to create... and it so reminded me of my time in Hawaii with Stampin'Up a few years ago.  We drove around the Island of Oahu, and up to the "North Shore" where we watched surfers, said hello to turtles and ate shave Ice to stay cool. Such good memories... and with this card they all came floating back! 

If you would like to see me create the card (and maybe have a go at creating it yourself!) then I have included the video link below.  

Enjoy!

Linda D




2 comments:

Jackie Bultje said...

Your card is beautiful Linda. I just recreated it....I didn't have time to watch your entire video, but it was so lovely to hear your voice. Thanks for the inspiration, I am going to do a video on it tomorrow and I will link to your blog of course!

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Im so glad you liked it! I've seen a lot of people out there casing this card, but its nice when someone gives me credit for it! See you in May!