Wednesday 6 July 2022

Video Tutorial: Fun Window cards and more

 



Hands up if you are like me and LOVE window cards!?  So when Stampin'Up bring out brand new window dies I am automatically checking them out ASAP.  Im so glad I dove in and grabbed this cool set... its called "Window Wishes" and the bundle features super cute house stamps, plus way to decorate your window. The dies feature not only matching dies for the stamps, but there is a fabulous window die, plus a cute window frame and I used them both here on this very simple window card. You could easily step it up and add an acetate window, or even make an easy shaker card. So cute!

Here is the set:


Product List
Window Dies
[159756]
$60.00

Windows are just FUN. 

SO I made this card live on my Sunday Night video... I thought you would enjoy it. Click the video link below to watch it. And whilst you are there be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel. That way you'll be notified when I go live, or post new videos. Even if you never buy from me, I hope my videos will inspire you and help you explore your creativity!  

Have a wonderful day!

Linda D



No comments: