Saturday 28 January 2023

Let's make Diorama Cards - your video tutorials are HERE

 


Welcome to our CraftAlong event for January 2023!  Today I went live to show how to create this easy but beautiful Diorama card.... and the feedback has been awesome! Thank you so much for tuning in to my videos!

In case you missed it here is the replay for you:


In addition to the card we made together live, I also showed some lovely alternative Diorama ideas for you... and those videos and measurements are available fro purchase now!  The following are the cards you will receive the tutorials for:


On the Farm Popup diorama cards

On the Ocean Shadowbox card



Adorable Owls shadowbox card




Sea Turtle Portrait Diorama Card



If you love these cards you will love making them!  If you placed an order over $60 with me in December then you will automatically receive these tutorials as my gift to you. Similarly if you are in my team you will also receive them. However if you would like to purchase them they are now available. Here is the button to use if you would like to buy them:



If you would like to receive a supply pack for next month's CraftAlong then you just need to place an order with me over $60 by the end of this month. 

I hope you enjoyed today's live video and I look forward to crafting with you again really soon!

Linda D

No comments: