Saturday 2 December 2023

The November CraftAlong projects are UP!

 



Hello friends!

Im a little behind this month, so I do hope you'll forgive me! But the good news is that the November CraftAlong projects -with their step by step instructions and measurements - are now available! 

The main project that we did on my public live video is shown above. And here's a picture of the inside.. (as you can see its a pop-out card)    


And here is the video to show you how to make it:



But thats not all.. there are 4 more card tutorials included in this month's class!  Here are some pics for you:


Here's how you can get your hands on them:

1. If you placed an order with me (over $60) last month then you will receive these additional tutorials for free. Each project has a step-by-step video tutorial, and I have also included a pdf with all the measurements - in both metric and Imperial.  You will also receive these tutorials for free if you are in my demonstrator team.  You dont need to do anything - they'll automatically arrive in your email inbox. 

2. You can also purchase them for yourself if you wish. The whole class including the videos and pdf with the measurement costs only $15aud (that's about $10 usd) so they are quite a bargain. If you would like to purchase them click the "Purchase now" button below. This will allow you to pay via PayPal. 


PURCHASE NOW 
I really do hope you enjoyed the live tutorial this month... I have had some great feedback. In particular about how beautiful this DSP is! If you have questions, please reach out! 

Linda D

No comments: