Wednesday 10 January 2024

Video Tutorial: the White Ink embossed background technique!

 


If you've been following allow with me for a while you will know very well.... I love white ink! Specifically I love white craft ink (AKA Pigment ink) because there are so many things you can do with it!

Every Tuesday afternoon I do a live video tutorial called "Technique Tuesday"... and this week we made the card panels you see in the image above. Its actually a really simple technique, but I find it works best with a more solid embossed design. Here I used the new Layered Florals 3D Embossing Folder - and its perfect for this technique! 

To see how I created these backgrounds, click on the video link below to see how its done. 



I've included a product list below of the items I used so that you can purchase them yourself if you wish. 

Have fun with it! 

Linda D


Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$23.00

No comments: