Monday 22 April 2024

Mexico Let's Go! The Inspiration Packs are on again!

Hello my friends!



I am writing this whilst sitting in an airport cafe awaiting another flight and I thought I'd take this moment to update you on what's happening right now. 

I left Sydney yesterday headed to the US and then Mexico for this year's Stampin'Up Incentive trip. I plan to take lots of photos to share with you - most of these will be on my Facebook page and Instagram photos.  I am so blessed to be able to attend these trips, but it wouldn't be possible without my fabulous team or my customers - so if that is you, thank you so so much!  

Last year you might remember that I did my "Norway Getaway" program - and this year I am doing it again!  But I figured the promotion needs a new name... how does "Mexico Let's Go!" sound???



What is it? It's simple - every person that orders $60 or more with me from the 19th April to the 7th May will qualify to receive an Inspiration Pack which contains a selection of 3 hand made cards (from my stash) as well as a surprise from Mexico.  I dont know what it will be yet - so its a surprise to me too!  Last year I found some gorgeous carved wooden magnets at a little market stall, and I sent those out with the cards. I'll be on the hunt for something different this year. 

If you would like to receive one, just place your $60+ order before the 7th May. I'll be mailing them out the week after I return. 

Phew made my flight!

Don't forget I have pre-recorded all my "live" videos whilst I am away. So there was one last night and there will be a technique Tuesday tomorrow! 

Hope to see you there!


Linda D


Disclaimer

The claims published here are not representative of typical Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. The level of sales to achieve this result requires significant work and is accomplished by a substantially small percent of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. 

No comments: