Tuesday 9 July 2013

Launch Date this Thursday... Card No 2



This is my second card for the Daytime launch being held this coming Thursday (11th July 2013).  I am really enjoying using the "Wildflower Meadow" stamp set.. in fact I didnt expect to like it as much as i do. So much in fact that I designed my US Incentive Trip swaps with this stamp. Cant show you yet.. but I promise to after I give them out :-)

If you would like to join us at the launch on Thursday, I have a few spots left at this stage. We are making 3 projects, and the cost is $20, which of course includes a new catalogue. We will be starting at 11am. All materials and a light lunch is provided. Email me by clicking HERE if you would like to come along.

Here's a close up so you can see the embossing detail. :-)



No comments: