Monday 5 October 2015

Going Green for a team Challenge this month



One of my favourite things about my Stampin'Up business is having a team to work with. I love these girls! They are all at different levels and need different things from their businesses, but we all share a love of paper craft and so we instantly have that in common. We have a team forum so that we can support each other, get questions answered, and generally hang out. And we show off our latest creations too!

Each month on the forum I run a team challenge... some months it is to use certain products or colours, sometimes an inspiration challenge or technique challenge. This month I am using a sketch, and the card you see today is a sample card for the challenge that I created.

I really wanted to use the Christmas tree foil vellum so this was a good chance!  I mixed some of our new in colours... the colours are Tip Top Taupe, Cucumber Crush and Mint Macaron.  I was pretty happy with how it turned out :-)

Hopefully you'll like it too!  Here's a close up...


No comments: