Wednesday 28 November 2018

Last days before these products are gone forever.. Happiness Surrounds Summer card



Such a beautiful suite of products right here!  Even though it was called the "Snowflake Showcase", I love that you can create both snowflakey projects AND non-snowflakey projects because the "Snowfall thinlits" really are adaptable to both snowflakes and flowers.

One of the things I have loved about this suite is the versatility of it, but another is the simplicity.  It is simply an easy set to use.  There are endless ideas and projects to be created with it. So if you are looking for an easy "go to" set, then consider these stamps and thinlits.  You'll have everything you need to make both Christmas cards and projects all year round.

We are almost at the end of November and so that also means the end of the gorgeous products in this special suite.  It will be discontinued after the 30th November.  Today I've used it to make a cute happy card in summery colours.  And not a snowflake in sight!  The card features simple stamping but to tizzy it up a bit I've added some of the diecut flowers from the Snowfall thinlits.

As we are in the last 2 days to grab these products I've included a link to them below in the Product List.  If you are in Australia you can simply click on the items you want and you will be redirected to my Online Store for a closer look.  Or you can message me before the end of the day on the 30th November.

I'll be doing a Facebook live tomorrow on my Facebook Business page to show a few more ideas you can use.  So head over there and like the page if you would like to be notified when I go live.

Enjoy!



Product List


No comments: