Wednesday 1 April 2020

Video Tutorial: Ornate Garden Early release!



You might already know that we have a new Annual catalogue coming out in early June.  This is our biggest catalogue release of the year, and there are always lots of gorgeous new products inside.  But because that's quite a while to wait, Stampin'Up have done something cool again.... they have released one of the new products suites early!  This gives us something new and exciting to play with NOW.

Introducing the beautiful Ornate Garden product suite.  As demonstrators we were allowed to get our hands on these products early, and that means I now have a bunch of cards and projects ready to show you.  I've already showed some of them on my FaceBook live videos (over on my Business Facebook Page), but today I wanted to show one of my favourites here too... AND I've produced a YouTube video tutorial to show you how to make it.


This card uses several components from the new Suite.  I used both the stamp sets (Ornate Style, and Ornate Thanks) and embossed the flowers in gold on black cardstock.  I then cut the paper at 1" intervals. The background DSP is from the Ornate Garden specialty DSP, and the ribbon is part of the co-ordinating ribbon bundle (in Terracotta Tile). I finished it off with some Gilded Gems - also part of the suite - and aren't they divine???

Here is the Suite as pictured on the promotion page:



So on to the video below - click on the picture to view it. If you would like to order any of the components of this suite - or even all of it - then use the SHOP NOW button on this page to visit the Online Store.  Orders are delivered directly to your door for a low postage charge.  Enjoy the video!


No comments: