Monday 3 August 2020

The gorgeous Life is Beautiful stamp set is available from TOMORROW August 4th!





Im so excited!  Tomorrow is the day that our brand new Aug-Dec 2020 Mini catalogue will be available to customers and there is so much to love!  Of course Christmas is one of my most favourite cardmaking occasions... In particular I love the excuse to use lots of bling and glimmer wherever I can! 

But our catalogue doesnt just have Christmas products.... we have some other gorgeous product types as well... like this card I am showing today. This one uses a new set called "Life is Beautiful"... and this is a million dollar set.  What does that mean?  Well, when a demonstrator reaches the milestone of $1million dollars in sales, they get to go to Head Office in the US, and sit down with the Concept artists at Stampin'Up to create their very own stamp set! Isnt that cool? This particular set was inspired by Million Sales Achiever LeeAnn Greff in the US... and I just love her design!  

For my take on it, I used Petal Pink cardstock as my base. I stamped the tree in Sahara Sand ink (it does look quite dark because its a brand new pad) and then I used White ink for the "snowflakes", which i embossed with White embossing powder.  The bird house was stamped in Soft Suede ink to make it stand out. I've included a full product list below (except for the stamp set which is not yet available - I'll add it later). 

Don't forget too that today (3rd August) is the very last day to earn your Bonus Days vouchers (a $9 voucher for every $90 order).  You can redeem them on all your orders from tomorrow (4th August) until the end of the month. So thats a great way to get yourself a discount on products from the Mini catalogue!

I hope you enjoy my card today and I look forward to sharing lots more from our Mini catalogue with you over the next weeks. 

Linda D



Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments: