Monday 16 October 2017

Feeling of Christmas in Grey and Silver


Today I was preparing for a larger class that I will be running in the Hunter Valley later in the week and I chose this little silver and grey card as one of my designs.  I've done a few cards with this "Feeling of Christmas" stamp set, but my favourite thing to do with it so far is to get out my white gel pen and colour it in!  Not only does the white pen highlight the design, but it looks so soft against this Smoky Slate grey.  Add a touch of silver and you have a simple but beautiful card!  I've included a product list of what you need to make this card at the bottom of this post.  The white gel pen is not from Stampin'Up however.. you can buy it at your local craft store. It is a Uniball Broad Tip pen.

I did a video recently showing how to do white gel pen colouring and you can watch it HERE.  And below are a couple of other cards that I did a few weeks back, with the same Feeling of Christmas set but in different colours.  As you can see, they all look great... its up to you to decide how you want to do it.  Enjoy! 




2 comments:

LifesABeach86 said...

I just wanted to tell you I love the cards you make - love your style. Thanks so much for sharing all your cards and videos with us.

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thank you so much! Your comment made my day (its nice to know someone is reading my blog lol)