Thursday 29 March 2018

Saying Goodbye to the Epic Celebrations set



Today I decided to play with another of my favourite Sale-A-Bration sets... which sadly will also be discontinued after March 31. Its been fun playing with some of my favourites this week, as I know people are keen to see them before they go.

The Epic Celebrations set is possibly the perfect stamp set for teenager cards.  Sometimes this can be a tricky age to create for... but when you have a set like this... it becomes a LOT easier!  I think my favourite stamp is the Converse sneakers.... and I love them done like this.... stamped on a darker background and then coloured with a white gel pen.  Don't they look cool??

The guitar I actually stamped with Archival black on silver foil, and then coloured it in with Stampin' Blends. (Yes I do realise that the blends are temporarily unavailable... but they'll be back soon!)  Because they are alcohol markers they respond differently on the foil paper.  I like the look of colouring the image first, and then dotting my blends on to the surface to create this watery look.  Almost a jewelled look actually.  I think it works on this image!



I also added a strip of the Bubbles and Fizz SAB paper... also retiring this weekend.  Dont forget that these retiring items are FREE with a $90 order.  To order, simply click on what you want below... or visit the Online Store.

Enjoy my card today!

Linda D x

Product List

No comments: