Wednesday 20 May 2020

Video Tutorial: Introducing the Blossoms in Bloom bundle - Tips and Tricks!



Today I have something new and fun to share with you.... and I just had to make a tutorial to go with these gorgeous cards!!  The card I originally made (the Blue one) and posted on my Instagram and Facebook pages several days ago... and it has been super popular!  So today I made the tutorial, and created the same card in this gorgeous green... which is your favourite do you think??

Here's a closeup for you:



The two colours are both brand new colours from our 2020-2022 Incolor range.... the blue is called Misty Moonlight, and the green is called "Just Jade".  Which one do you prefer??

So below you will find the video tutorial to show you how I made this card, and to give you some great tips and ideas for working with these products.  Click the video below:



I hope you enjoy the tutorial!!!

Linda D

1 comment:

Joan Gattozzi said...

Dear Linda,
I am a demonstrator for SU in Ocala, Florida and just completed the card you featured. I used the brass foil and basic black for the outline. I adhered it to shaded spruce cardstock. Thanks for sharing this beautiful card.

Joan Gattozzi