Wednesday 27 May 2020

Facebook Live Tutorial: Tasteful Touches card in White and Rose



Today on my Facebook Live I created this lovely card.  I usually head over and do a Facebook Live video on Wednesdays at 11am (Sydney time) but today for various reasons I had to move the timeslot to 4pm (after school pickup).  So I made this card which came together pretty quickly.  I usually have a rough idea of what I want to create on my live videos.... which sometimes makes for some interesting viewing - especially if my idea doesnt translate well to the actual creation.  But mostly I get away with it... and sometimes I am super happy with it.  Like this card today!

Here's a different view:



If you would like to see the replay of the Live video where I put this card together you can check it out below!  Most of these items will be available from June 3rd.  If you are in Australia and would like to purchase them you can visit the Online Store by clicking the SHOP NOW button.  Enjoy!


3 comments:

Patricia Gessner said...

This is beautiful!!!

Patricia Gessner said...

This is totally Beautiful!!!!! Thank you for sharing with all of us.

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thanks so much Patricia!