Tuesday 13 March 2007

Half way there...

Well March is now nearly half-way through, and some of the retiring stamps are starting to run out completely.

Here's a link to the availability list as at today:

http://www.stampinup.com/au/documents/AUS_retiredlist_QTY.pdf

Items listed in green still have sufficient stock, items listed in yellow are running low, and items in red are no longer available. So please check the list if there is something that you have your heart set on... I'd hate you to miss out on something that you love. Not all of these items will be available until March 31 as some are running out much sooner.

I am also booking up very quickly for workshops in April - everyone wants to get their hands on that new catalogue! Let me know if you are after a date for your workshop.

Finally, I wanted to showcase a scrapbook page that I made recently for a photo swap. The page, "Merry & Bright", does use some non Stampin'Up! paper, but otherwise it's predominantly made with SU stuff. The inks, stamps, white gel pen, circle punches and embossing powders are all SU. It's one of my favourite pages. Enjoy!



Linda

Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!

2 comments:

Carol Dunstan said...

Lovely page Linda! I love the soft look with the purples, silver and white

Jen said...

This page is gorgeous Linda - love it!