Tuesday 3 July 2007

"Just add Water" Promo - July 2007



Images Copyright 1990-2007 Stampin’ Up!



Hello Guys,

I wanted to let you know about the Stampin'Up! special for July.... it's a great special on the Watercolour products. For those of you that love watercolouring, whenever you spend $50 on any SU products, you will automatically get 25% off either the watercolour crayon packs, or the Watercolour pencils. So that means that instead of $38.95 for a pack of Watercolour Crayons, you will only pay $29.21. And instead of $37.95 for the pencils, you will only pay $28.46. Watercolours give you lovely soft options for adding colour to your papercrafts. If you would like a demonstration on some of the watercolour techniques, please contact me and I would be happy to organise that for you. You can reach me at higgiz@bigpond.com for more information.

The card above uses the Watercolour crayons on Vellum technique in the little Vellum window. I did a "Christmas in July" night for some lovely girls last night, and this is one of the cards that we made.

While Im thinking about the whole Christmas in July theme... I have another of these nights planned at my house on Tuesday next week (10th July). I still have a couple of spots left, so if anyone would like to join me, please contact me and I'll book you in, and give you my address details. We'll be making 6 cards and the cost is $10. It's a great way to get started early on your Christmas cards!

Hope you enjoy the card !

Linda

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Linda as usual your stuff is amazing.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, I love this chrissy card !!! Are we still ok for a Christmas stamp a Stack on the 17/7/07, you said you would find out from your hubbie if that was ok and get back to us????Alicia