Wednesday 19 December 2007

First Time Published!

I wanted to share my excitement with you... I have just this last week received word that a project that I submitted to Australian Paper Crafts magazine has been accepted! Im so excited! This means that I will be published for my very first time! Unfortunately I cant show you the project.... now that I've accepted their offer to publish my work, Im not allowed to show it here. But that's ok... you will be able to enjoy it in full colour in Issue #77 of their lovely mag. It wont be for a few months yet so you'll have to be patient, but dont worry I'll be sure to let you know when it hits the newsagent's shelves!

Hooray!

In the meantime dont forget the little competition that I've got going (scroll down for more details). I forgot to say previously that the competition will end on the 31st December. I would close it off earlier but Im going to be spending some time over Christmas with my family and so wont be updating as often for a few days.

Linda
0412 375 552 or higgiz@bigpond.com to contact me

2 comments:

Michelle said...

congratulations its a great feeling I will be buying the mag when it comes out and you will have to sign it. Michelle

kerri said...

congratulations Linda