Friday 29 February 2008

It's all over red rover!


Well this is it... the very last night of the SaleABration promotion. I am putting my last order in very shortly and that will be it for me. But I wanted to say thank you so much for making this month my best ever in terms of both sales and excitement! What an amazing time! I cant believe that SU has taken off in Australia the way that it has, and Im so excited to be a part of it. They are a great company to be involved with... whether it is as a customer, or as a hostess, or as a demonstrator. So thank you all for your orders and your excitement!

This month has seen me reach a really important goal to me... during February I achieved the annual Incentive Trip with Stampin'Up. Im so excited about this! The IT (as we call it) is an all-expenses paid 5 day trip for myself and hubby to indulge ourselves on. It's somewhere different every year, but this year it is to Palm Cove, just north of Cairns, and will be in August. How amazing is that? And Im going! I still cant quite believe it, but they tell me it's true! And I have my customers and team members to thank for all your support! Thank you so much guys :)

Wanna see where we are going? Click here

So whats next? Well from tomorrow I am offering 10% off retiring sets for the month of March. You will see the retired list in the previous post (see below) and I am updating it every couple of days to show which sets have sold out already or are low in stock. Please note that the reinkers are almost gone for the Incolours, and the wheels and grosgrain ribbons are going fast.

I hope you all enjoyed earning your free stamp sets with SaleAbration in January and February, and enjoy using them too. Happy stamping!

Linda H
0412 375 552
higgiz@bigpond.com

No comments: