Tuesday 11 March 2008

A couple of classes left this month...


Just a quick blog post tonight as I have had a big day with hubby and the kids at the Dinosaur exhibition at the Australian Museum in Sydney today. Lots of bones, and creepy stuff... just the way the kids love it! Tonight we have 2 little people very tired and now fast asleep, and 2 big people nearly as tired too!


I wanted to thank you girls who came along to this week's Crayon Resist class... I really enjoyed your company, and everyone seemed really happy with the results of the technique. Even my husband (not normally known to notice my papercraft efforts) commented on them and said "Gee honey, those sure do look professional". Well of course they do!


Dont forget that I have 2 more classes happening this month... we are doing chalking techniques on Tuesday night 18th March (yes, that's this Tuesday!), and then we'll do a Watercolouring Class during the day on the 27th March, starting at 10.30am. At time of writing I do still have places available in both classes. So if you would like a break away from all the other stuff for a couple of hours, please come along! Cost for each class is $10, and All materials are supplied, including light refreshments. Just bring yourself, and have some fun.
And just quickly the card on this post is made with the Big Blooms set from our current Summer Mini Catalogue (to see the catalogue, just click here or let me know and I'll send a free copy out to you) but this Mini Catalogue only has 2 more weeks to run, and then these products are not guarranteed to make it into our BRAND NEW GORGEOUS IDEA BOOK&CATALOGUE which is released on April 1st. (I have my suspicions as to which sets are likely to be in the new catty, but I am busting to find out if I am right!) I have lots of stuff on my wishlist!
Dont forget to get your orders in if you are looking for anything on the discontinued list, or have your hearts set on anything in the Current Mini. Just email me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call on 0412 375 552



No comments: