Sunday 20 April 2008

Some Convention card shots





















Images Copyright 1990-2008 Stampin’ Up!



As I've mentioned previously, Convention last week was an absolute blast. We got to do so much creating, learning, socializing, eating, laughing etc etc in such a short time, that it's hard to believe we fitted all that into just a couple of short days. (Note that the one thing not on this list is sleeping. ) I hope to upload some more photos over the next few days (I had camera problems and am now reliant on other people to assist me in getting more photos on here) but here's a couple of photos of some of the cards that we got to make over the weekend. These ones were from the Watercolouring class and the stamp set is the new "Fun and Fast Notes" from the new IB&C. They came up lovely and I'll definitely be using them lots. The watercolouring here was done with ink from the classic inkpads, and applied using an aquapainter. I ran a watercolouring class last month, which everyone loved, and I'll certainly do more in the future, so stay tuned.
In the meantime dont forget to email me at higgiz@bigpond.com if you have any questions, or would like to place an order. To view a catalogue click here.
I'll show you some more photos soon.








































1 comment:

Melissa Garland said...

I love Fun & Fast Notes after doing this water colouring class. These cards are so quick and easy and just lovely. I can't stop making them!