Sunday 21 September 2008

Scrapbooking class this Wednesday 24th October

Just a quick reminder that I am running a "Beginner's Scrapbooking" class on Wednesday this week. Even if you have done some scrapbooking before, feel free to come and learn how to use the Simply Scrappin' packs, which I just love. I will show you how to incorporate stamping into your scrapbooks and we'll go over some design and colour ideas. The class is $15 and I still have a few spaces left. I'll have morning tea provided as well, as the class begins at 10.30am. Classes are held at my home in Narara on the Central coast of NSW, and I am happy to give you the address details when you reserve your place. Email me at higgiz@bigpond.com or you can ring my mobile which is 0412 375 552.

I hope to see you there!

No comments: