Friday 26 December 2008

Sale-A-Bration is on it's way... That means FREE STAMPS!




Hello everyone! I hope your Christmas was wonderful and that you got to spend time with people that you love. We are taking some time off over the holiday break - my husband has a bit of time off work, and school and day care are both on holidays, so everyone is at home. To be honest I am just enjoying having little or no plans, and I must be doing it right, because I have been having trouble remembering what day it is! Right now DH is watching the cricket, and the kids are both having an afternoon nap, so I thought I'd jump on here and update you on what's coming up.

It is, after all, the biggest promotion of the year. SaleABration (SAB) is coming again, and it all takes off on January 1st with freebies for everyone - customers, hostesses and new Recruits. Those people in the know are probably already getting excited, but for everyone else, here's what happens:

For Customers - Receive a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set for every $100 purchase.

For Hostesses - Receive a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set with a $600 or more workshop, in addition to the normal hostess benefits.

For New Recruits - Choose any retail stamp set (a value up to $79.95) from the current catalogue when signing up with SU during the promotion.

Sale-A-Bration runs from 1 January - 29 February, 2008

If you would like a copy of the SAB catalogue please contact me at higgiz@bigpond.com and I will mail one straight out to you. Of course from January 1st you will be able to access the catalogue online, and I will make sure that I put the link here so that you can access it. The free stamps this year are beautiful again, and Im sure you will love getting your hands on them.

I have my own little promotion going on for the first week of January only - place a $100+ order with me before the 7th January and you will also receive a free Classic inkpad of your choice, valued at $9.95rrp. That's in addition to receiving the free SAB stamp set. Please note that this special is not offered by Stampin'Up Australia, and is only available from myself. To qualify for this special, you must place your order with me by 7th January 2009. To order please email me at higgiz@bigpond.com or call my mobile on 0412 375 552.

Finally, I wanted to show you a little triangle box that I made for a few Christmas gifts and also at workshops in December. So simple to create, but really cute. My downline Cheryl Andrews was the one who put me onto these - thank you so much Cheryl! I used the Chunky glitter from the latest Mini Catalogue because I LOVE glitter and had to have this chunky stuff. It sticks beautifully with the Tombow Multi-Purpose adhesive. I should mention that the price for the glue shown in the Mini Catalogue is actually incorrectly listed at $12.95rrp, but should actually be listed at $7.95rrp. Which makes it a great value adhesive - I've already used a ton of it, and I love it.

The photo below shows the inside of the box. Of course you could stick anything you like in there, but Chocolates always work well. ;-)

No comments: