Sunday 7 June 2009

Something Different - Cheep Talk Panorama Card




I will have some more photos for you over the next couple of days... I had the most wonderful surprise last night when some of my beautiful friends surprised me for my birthday - how lucky am I? And wait til you see the cake... I promise to take a photo and show you - you'll love it!

This weekend I am staying at my gorgeous friends Vanessa and Simon's house down in Wollongong, and I woke up this morning and saw a birthday card for her daughter Phoebe. It was done with Noah's Ark images, but I thought it would be cool done with "Cheep Talk". So here's my first attempt at what I am calling my Trifold Panorama Card. It was actually really easy and fun to do... and shows off this great set really well.

The following picture shows off the fold a bit better. Hope you like it.


1 comment:

Alex Hughes said...

Happy 'Bird'day Linda.

(thought that the sentiment was appropriate for the blog entry)LOL!