Sunday 10 January 2010

Stamp Clubs 2010



Well here we go for another year, and I am pleased to announce that this year I will have two stamp clubs running. Last year I ran one night club every second month and I would like to do that again. But I have also been asked to run day clubs so I am going to do one of those as well for those people that cant make it along to evening events.

So what is a stamp club? We need 6 people in each club to get started. Each person comes along to my home (East Gosford) to attend the club get togethers held each second month. So over the course of the year there are 6 club events. Each club member commits to placing a $50 order at each event. Which means that every club workshop has sales of at least $300 and all club members take their turn at being the hostess each time. If you cant make it to a particular club workshop you will still place your order with me to ensure the event still reaches $300 and therefore earns hostess benefits. Club events are a little more than just a workshop - we will usually make an extra-special project each time, something that you would not normally make at a workshop. I have run successful clubs over the past two years and everyone has enjoyed them immensely.

Hostesses are allocated in the order that people sign up to the club. The night club designated night is still to be determined, but the Day club will run on the last Wednesday of each second month. I already have interested people in both clubs, so there is only a couple of spots left in the day club, and a few in the night club.

If there is sufficient interest in a virtual stamp club (where you dont have to attend club events but still partake remotely by placing an order every 2nd month) then I will set that up too. That way each member will also get their turn at receiving the hostess benefits. You can be located anywhere to take part in the Virtual Stamp Club.
If you are interested or have any questions please contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com. DO NOT REPLY TO THE FEEDBLITZ EMAIL IF YOU RECEIVE THIS AS AN EMAIL UPDATE.. I WILL NOT RECEIVE IT. Please note that I will be away from today until the 17th January, so if I dont reply immediately please dont be alarmed. However, I will attempt to check my emails whilst I am away and will contact you as soon as I can.

Hope you are all settling well into 2010 and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Linda xx

No comments: