Friday 19 March 2010

Daring Cardmakers Daffodils/Play Date Cafe Challenges



Still on the challenge roll.. and I have a really cute card that I put together today. I found the challenge on the "Daring Cardmakers" site.. and they challenged people to make a card featuring "A host of yellow Daffodills". I dont own any daffodill stamps (currently) but I made a little "daffodill" out of my 5 petal flower punch and using the yellow shades of SU's Kaleidescope paper. Hope you like it.. I really enjoyed making it.

By complete coincidence I then realized (well my friend Jo told me) that the colours also fell into the criteria for the Play Date Cafe Challenge this week. How lucky was that???

Dont forget that many of these items are in the outgoing Summer Mini Catalogue, so you only have until March 31st to make your purchases from this catty or they are gone! The Kaleidescope DSP, and the "Whimsical Words" stamp set (one of our Free SAB sets with any $100 order) will both be no more.. along with the Butterfly Prints set (and matching punch), I {heart} hearts set, and Razzle Dazzle! So many beautiful items will be discontinued. Contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com to place an order or to get your copy of the Mini sent out to you. Orders can be sent anywhere in Australia for a small postage charge.

Hope you enjoy this card! Here's a close up of the flower and bow:




Linda xx

1 comment:

Ness said...

I love this card......just gorgeous! This is a great layout that works with so many different colours, stampsets styles......very clever :)