Thursday 28 October 2010

Get your hands on some beautiful free Christmas Ribbon




We are fast heading towards the busy Christmas season, so SU have released some great Christmas bundles and with each one you receive a roll of Christmas ribbon at no extra cost. There are four different styles of Ribbons to choose from... so I am sure there will be something for everyone! My personal favourite ribbon ever - the Real Red Polka Dot grosgrain - is back, so I am mega excited about that! And I am always amazed at how much ribbon is actually on a roll. But the special only goes until the end of November, so please contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com if you wish to place an order. I can have your order shipped to anywhere in Australia for a small postage charge. To read more about the bundles and the ribbon, just click here.




Here is a card that I made with the Delightful Decorations set, matching Ornament punch, and the Jolly Holiday paper. (Note that the Delightful Decorations stamp set, and Ornament punch are one of the available bundles - and then your ribbon is free!) Get in now with still plenty of time to make your Christmas cards.

Hope you enjoy the card... I've been making these at my October workshops and everyone loves them!


Linda H xx

No comments: