Tuesday 11 January 2011

Sweet & Sour Sweethearts Class this Saturday



Hello everyone... I was looking at my schedule and realized that I have a bit of child-free time this coming weekend. I was kind of thinking out loud when I mentioned at Monday's stamp club event that I might think about holding a class on Saturday. Two of my stamp club girls signed up on the spot, which kind of cemented my idea.

So... I am running my Sweet and Sour Sweethearts class this Saturday at 2pm. The cost is $20 and you will make the 3 projects you see at the top of this post (although it is possible that you may find different confectionery options!). I hold classes in my home on the Central Coast, so I can give you my actual address when you book in. I have spaces available at the time that I am writing this, so if you would like to come along, please just email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com.

My apologies that the quality of the photos is not absolutely fantastic, but the light here has been pretty ordinary this past week. But I can assure you that the projects look even better in real life. And at least you get the idea!

Hope to see you here!

Here are some close ups for you....



No comments: