Tuesday 29 March 2011

2 Days left! Both our Mini Catalogue products and Sale-A-Bration Freebies will come to an end March 31



I'm actually quite frustrated today because I had taken a great picture of a couple of my cards to show you using Mini Catalogue products. For some reason my camera and computer aren't talking to each other today however. So I am putting up a photo instead of a card I did a while back using the "Party This Way" stamp set. This card was a CASE of another I had seen on a blog somewhere... cant remember where now.. but I loved the idea. If this looks a bit like your card.. please let me know so that I can give credit where it is due. Anyway, Ben gave it to one of his friends at their birthday party... and yes, I do realize that 6 year-olds don't really appreciate cards, but it was fun to make so why not?

So we are on the final run this week of our Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration free stamp sets. If you place an order with me by close of business on Thursday (31 March) you will be able to still choose from our lovely mini, and if your order is over $100 worth of products then you will also qualify for a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set, in your choice of wood-mounted or clear stamps. To order just contact me at lindastamps@bigpond.com

Of course our new Mini starts on Friday April 1st so I know you are all excited to see what's coming up. If you want to get really close to the new sstuff here is your chance.... I have 2 Launch dates:

Friday April 8th @ 11am

AND

Tuesday April 12th @ 7.30pm

Launches this time around will be held at my home, so numbers are limited. Cost is $15 and there will be prizes and lots of creative activity with new stuff. All materials and light refreshments provided.

I hope to see you there!

Linda H

No comments: