Wednesday 11 May 2011

This week's Deal! (and some Convention Buzz)



You might remember that on last week's post I told you there will be a new "Deal of the Week" released each Wednesday this month... so here we go for this week:

Item # Page # Description Reg Price Sale Price
120963 142 Stampin Pastels New Colour Kit $28.50 $22.80
115957 151 "Thanks" Embosslits Die $21.95 $17.56
114513 151 "Sweetest Stem" Embosslits Die $21.95 $17.56
113483 155 Pennant Bigz XL Die $74.95 $59.96


This deal will only be available until close of business next Tuesday evening (17th May 2011) so make sure your orders are with me before then. To order just email me at lindastamps@bigpond.com ... and there are some good deals there for those of you with Die Cutting machines!

And finally I wanted to let you all know that I am heading off to Convention today! Can you imagine several hundred SU demonstrators all in one location? It is one of the highlights of the year without a doubt.... and this year we are in Melbourne! So if you need to contact me in the next few days I am still available but it is quite likely you will reach my voicemail on my mobile phone. Just leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

This year's Convention will no doubt we another great event... and I hope to have some news about new stuff and lots of fantastic new ideas to share with you too. I will also find out how I did personally with my SU business this year... I know I am up for a few awards and the Awards night is always a amazing event on the final night. Cant wait to share some highlights with you!

One of the other fun things we get up to is swapping! For those that dont know, demonstrators love to swap cards so that we all get to share in each other's creativity. Wanna see my swap effort???



I'll show you a picture of the swaps I get back ok???

Have a great week... I know I will! xx

2 comments:

KimB said...

Hi Linda :),

totally chuffed I mananged to get my hands on both of these! and to see you too - of course!! Congrats on all your achievements - lovely to see you doing so well! Hope to see you on my home ground next year.
Kim xxx

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

I'll look forward to that Kim! Was lovely to see you too.. thank you for your kind words. It was pretty special huh? xx