Thursday 21 July 2011

What? Christmas already??


Well yes... and no. Its not really of course (thank goodness for that! Im not ready!) but I am now going into Christmas mode with my Stamp-a-Stacks from now until the end of the year. These are always popular... in fact my next Evening one is already booked out on the 2nd August... but if there is enough interest in it, I will run a second evening one in August. There is also a day class that is filling fast on the 17th August. Cost is $15 and you will make 6 cards (3 each of 2 different designs).

So I thought I would show you one of them. One of my customers asked me to use the Delightful Decorations set, so here you go. Such a great and easy set for Christmas, and the fact that it has its own punch really helps!

Enjoy xx


No comments: